Financial Advisor -- Worcester County / Full Time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interview prospective clients to obtain financial information.
- Review relevant financial information.
- Facilitate and run financial strategies for existing clients.
- Correspond with prospects and existing clients to answer financial questions.
- Create spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Perform analysis and reviews of portfolios as market conditions change.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Economics.
- 2 years’ experience as a Financial Advisor / Analyst.
- Professional Requirement: Series 6 .
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Cathy Portanova
Legacy Financial Advisors, Inc.
2000 West Park Drive, Suite 125
Westborough, MA 01581.