Tom Fisher has an MBA in Finance from Babson College and an undergraduate in Finance from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell. He has earned the prestigious certification of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and is a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group.
Mr. Fisher specializes in creating innovative tax and investment strategies to help his clients live well during their retirement years. This may include significant tax reduction on retirement plans, leaving more money available for his clients’ enjoyment, or it might include income optimization strategies.
Mr. Fisher has been assisting his clients achieve their financial objectives since 1986. Tom is a long time resident of the area and now lives in Charlestown with his wife, Ellen. He is active in the local community and has been a member of the Walpole Lions Club for 28 years.
Tom Fisher is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional dedicated to helping clients achieve their financial goals.
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Investments, Money Management
- Insurance, Long Term Care Planning
- College Financial Aid Planning
- 17 years in the Financial Services Industry
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell—BS Finance
- Babson College—MBA Finance
- College of Financial Planning—CFP®
- Registered Representative of Sagepoint.
- Investment Advisor Representative with Sagepoint