Paul Mauro, CLU, ChFC
Paul J. Mauro, CLU, ChFC® is the Managing Partner of Legacy Financial Advisors, Inc. and has been in the industry for over 49 years. In 1987, as the financial industry was starting to evolve, Paul started his own independent firm. He began the formal mentoring side of the business having worked with totally novice advisors, midlife career change advisors, and now a core of experienced planners in his practice succession program. Paul is a proud alum of Northeastern University where he graduated in 1972 with a BA. He is co-author of "Take Charge of your IRA". Paul Obtained his Chartered Financial Consulting Degree (ChFC®) and Chartered Life Underwriting designation (CLU) through American College.
Paul is married to Linda, who is a Canadian and a financial representative of 25 years. They have a son, Nicolas, and a daughter Bianca. Paul and Linda divide their time between Bolton, Massachusetts and their cattle ranch in Cotopaxi, Colorado.
Paul Mauro is a professional financial advisor with extensive experience helping affluent families and business owners.
- Proud alum of Northeastern University - BA 1972
- Chartered Life Underwriter designation (CLU) - 1986
- Chartered Financial Consultant degree (ChFC®) - 1987
- Investment Advisor Representative with SagePoint.
- 49 years in Financial Service industry
- 36 years as an independent financial planner
- Registered Representative with SagePoint. (Member FINRA/SIPC)
- Co-Author of "Take Charge of Your IRA"
- Series 6, 63, & 65
- Featured speaker in PBS Special on "Aging & Thou Shalt Honor."