Edward L. Kiernan, IV seeks to create peace of mind for the clients he works with. Ed has spent over 20 years in the financial advisory industry working exclusively with successful, affluent families and small businesses. He particularly enjoys working with clients during meaningful life transitions where financial planning has and immense impact of future goals.
Ed lives in Mansfield, MA with his wife Maryann and their four children Eddie V, twins Harrison & Caden and Hanna, all of whom he enjoys coaching through all 4 seasons of their youth sports leagues. When not in the office or on the sports fields, he enjoys traveling, the New England sports scene, Skiing and exercising. Ed also volunteers his time on multiple boards and as a volunteer for the Special Olympics Massachusetts where he has taken the Polar Plunge the last three years.
- Proud Alum of the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
- Investment Advisor Representative with Sagepoint, an SEC registered investment advisory firm
- Registered Representative with Sagepoint (Member FINRA/SIPC)
- Series 6, 7, 24, 63, & 66
- 22 years in the Financial Service Industry
- 18 years as an independent financial planner
- Registered Principal of Sagepoint.
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Credentialed Membership, National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
- Member of American Retirement Association
- Member of Financial Services Institute (FSI)